How to create wow private serverLevel of difficulty: Easy
World of War craft private servers are changing everyday and various kinds of private servers are present. Create your own wow private server are definitely something that are both growing and changing everyday. There are many private servers available which you might use but sometimes it happens that you may run into problems characters being deleted, the server going down constantly, or the connection speed going down. So the best way to avoid this is to create your own private World of War craft server. It will take time to create your own wow private server but it is easy to do so. There are some pre made programs that could be run by you to host wow.
- Specialized software
A program like Arc Emu is one such hosting program who people who don’t have to re program the whole game. You can rely on Arc Emu to create your own wow private server.
The website for it is arcEmu.org, you have to do the downloading of the hosting client game which you are interested in hosting. First, download the complete file. Then take the files from the tools folder, it has to be placed in the C:/program files/world of war craft directory. Then execute it.
For any reason the executable file doesn’t run, then you will have to install and update the latest version of Microsoft.net framework. Then move the maps from the wow folder to the ArcEmu folder. Run' Start Database' from ArcEmu.
The game will run in the background. 'Arcemu-logonserver' will have to be loaded which will allow other connections and 'world' to connect. When this is done, load 'arcemu-world' all the files will be loaded from the world of war craft.
Now to play, just load World of War craft. The game can be played without an internet connection. It could also happen that you will get bored with the game and miss the social aspect of it but no doubt, it is fun to have admin power.
For more people to join you and play the game, you have to make the server public, what you have to do is have a look at other articles concerning making wow public.
Windows system maintenance:
You are currently viewing How to create wow private server on Uniblue's how to archive.
Browse more how to's
- How to create wow private server
- How to create your own blog
- How to create your own website
- How to create your own website for free
- How to customize my space profile
- How to delete internet history
- How to get passed internet filters
- How to get passed websense
- How to get through a firewall
- How to screen capture
- How To Change Font of Internet Explorer
- How To Install Exchange Server
- How To Install Linux on Windows
- How To Install Software on the Computer
- How To Install Tweak UI for Windows 2000
- How To Install a Device Driver
- How To Install a Laptop Video Card
- How To Install a Netgear Router
- How To Install a Network Printer on Windows 98
- How To Install a Rar File
Search for another file extension