How to Type in PDF fileLevel of difficulty: Intermediate
PDF or Portable Document Format was developed by Adobe Systems as a file format for document exchange. It is often conveniently used to represent two-dimensional documents in such a way that it is independent from any hardware, application software, and Operating System as well. A PDF file contains a complete description of the fixed-layout two-dimensional documents, which includes the fonts, text, images, and vector graphics that compose the documents. To edit a PDF file, one can either download an Adobe Acrobat Reader over at adobe.com or simply download other portable PDF editors.
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Reader
If your computer does not have Adobe reader application, you can go online to download it for free. With Adobe Reader, you can view and print your PDF file easily.
Your PDF document must be created with Adobe Acrobat 6 Professional, or a more recent version, to create a PDF with editable form fields. This Adobe application costs around 449 US Dollars.
Another Adobe application, the Adobe Form Designer offers document security settings set to enable users of the Acrobat Reader to enter form information. This application can be downloaded.
With Adobe Acrobat installed in your computer, you can edit your PDF documents by typing directly on them. You do not need to print a form out and later find a typewriter to fill it up with information if you will use this application. It will be a simple matter of just typing the information on the form that appears on your screen.
To determine which PDF application allows PDF files to be typed upon on-screen, just look at the 'Typeable PDF Form' before you download.
To type on a PDF form, simply enter the text that you want to input on the PDF form by keying them on a 'text field'. To do this, navigate the mouse over the PDF form shown on the screen. When the cursor turns into an I-beam, this indicates that the mouse is over at the text field. Click the mouse and the I-beam will change into a vertical blinking line. Blinking vertical lines indicates that you may start typing and editing text.
Just move the cursor over to where you want to modify the text on and click on it in case you made some errors during text input. You may enter a text in that field again once it is highlighted.
Windows system maintenance:
You are currently viewing How to Type in PDF file on Uniblue's how to archive.
Browse more how to's
- How to Type in PDF file
- How to Understand Python for Software Design
- How to Uninstall McAfee
- How to Uninstall Norton Internet Security 2004
- How to Uninstall Sound Blaster Live
- How to Uninstall Window 2003 Server
- How to Uninstall Windows XP from the PC
- How to Uninstall the ATI 9800 Pro Video Driver
- How to Uninstall the Norton Utility
- How to Unpack an EXE File
- How to Unzip a Compressed File
- How to Update a BIOS File Using ASRock Flash Utility
- How to Upgrade Laptop RAM
- How to Upgrade a Desktop PC Memory
- How to Upload DVD on to Computer
- How to Upload Music File to Web Server
- How to Upload a File to My Website
- How to Use Bit Torrent
- How to Use Bluetooth and Computer
- How to Use Computer Keyboard
Search for another file extension