Uniblue launches flagship product, RegistryBooster, in several languages
9th September 2009
RegistryBooster, the leading registry optimization tool from Uniblue, is an automatic, powerful and comprehensive application for improving PC performance, stability and general health. The software application has now been launched in the French, German, Italian and Spanish languages – complimenting the hugely popular English version, which was initially launched in 2006. The new version is now both 32 and 64-bit compatible.
Minimum system requirements:
- Advanced error detection technology - To identify all problem entries in your Windows registry, dramatically enhancing performance and maximizing system stability.
- System overview and detailed scan results report - To keep you updated about errors found, repairs made, scan dates and results, and defrag and restore points created.
- Improved defrag features for system performance and stability - Allowing you to defragment your system regularly to avoid seizures and crashes caused by registry fragmentation.
- Automatic scans at start-up to keep your registry optimized - To enhance your computing experience and eliminate related system stalls and slow-downs.
- Automatic backup and restore - Giving you complete peace of mind: any changes and repairs made can be quickly undone at the click of a button.
- Intel Pentium 3 500MHz or equivalent processor
- More than 256 MB RAM
- 100 MB free hard disk space
- Graphics mode 800x600, 256 colours
- Internet Explorer 6
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista (32 or 64-bit)
- Active Internet connection (to register product)
The product is available for E24.95 for 1 year of ActiveProtection and upgrades and the software can be installed on up to 3 PCs.
Available from http://www.liutilities.com/products/registrybooster/
Uniblue Systems Ltd:
Uniblue Systems Ltd is a Microsoft Gold Certified provider of award-winning, software products designed to deliver superior performance, protection and stability to PC users in the home and business markets. The company has achieved top rated reviews for its products, including RegistryBooster, SpeedUpMyPC, DriverScanner, DiskRescue and PowerSuite. Uniblue is also a winner of 3 consecutive ICE awards.
Uniblue Labs provides the acclaimed ProcessLibrary.com, ProcessQuickLink, ProcessScanner and File-Extension.com resources, as free services for all PC users, as part of its program of public education in the battle against computer security threats. For further information and a full reviewer’s copy, contact Hilary Rogers, Public Relations Manager, Uniblue Systems Ltd Email: email@example.com