Privacy and Cookies Policy
Liutilities.com is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its customers and individuals who make use of our online facilities. This policy provides you with information about what data we collect and how this data is processed by us.
Collection and use of information
In general, you can visit the Liutilities.com website/s (the 'Websites') without telling us who you are or giving any personal information about you. Information which we collect may be used:
- to communicate with you and fulfill your requests for our products or services,
- improve our products or services where possible,
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information,
- for customer service purposes,
- for marketing and promotional purposes, including remarketing,
- to conduct research,
- to provide information that we believe may be of interest to you,
- to enforce the legal terms that govern your use of our Websites, and/or for the reasons specific to the type of collection of information.
We may also collect and store certain types of data as described in more detail below.Cookies and Web Beacons
.Third party cookies
Third party cookies are cookies from another domain (not from Liutilities.com Websites). We don't control the content of these cookies. Therefore, please review information about the cookies from the third-party websites. Examples of third parties who set cookies on Liutilities.com Websites include:Hotjar
A web analytic service provider that records site usage, including mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text you type and action you take while browsing and/or using this Website (excluding "sensitive" visitor fields such as fields where financial information is inputted).
For more information on Hotjar's collection of information, please see their Cookie Information here  https://www.hotjar.com/cookies
. You can choose to disable the Hotjar service by contacting them on  https://www.hotjar.com/contact
These are advertising networks used to deliver interactive advertising campaigns on partner websites. These cookies track the types of content you have viewed to ensure adverts are as relevant to you as possible.Log information
- When you visit our Websites, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies as explained above.Electronic notices
- We may provide you with information and notices regarding the Liutilities.com products, applications, surveys, promotional emails, offers or other information which may be of use or interest to You, via the email address you designate in the payment process, when you sign up for our newsletter or when you sign up to some of our free services. We may also send you transactional, technical or other service notifications from time to time. These messages are sent only to individuals who have purchased our products or services and are essential to maintain the functionality of same, so there is no opt-out available for this type of notifications.
To further improve our products and the service we offer to you, we may also need to divulge certain information collected by our products to third party partners and/or suppliers. In any case, we will only provide anonymous or non-personally identifiable information to such third parties. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary. You are therefore kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to your personal data held by us. You have the right to access the personal information that we may hold about you, to rectify this data or object to the storage of the data for legitimate purposes by contacting us at  https://www.liutilities.com/contact/
Privacy of business partners
The Liutilities.com Websites are not aimed at children and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. Minors should not use these Websites unless supervised by an adult.
Changes to this policy
Please note that this policy may change from time to time. All updates will be published on the Liutilities.com Websites and, if the changes are significant, the changes will be posted on the websites
thirty days prior to taking effect. Each version of this policy will be identifiable at the top of this document by its effective date. We encourage you to refer to this policy periodically.