mausway2k.exe Process InformationProcess Name: mausWay2kAuthor: fLo`s [email protected] www.system-shock.com [email protected]
- System Process:
- Uses network:
- Hardware related:
- Background Process:
- Security risk 0-5:
What is mausway2k exe?
mausway2k.exe is a mausWay2k
belonging to mausWay2k
from fLo`s [email protected] www.system-shock.com [email protected]
The “.exe” file extension stands for Windows executable file. Any program that is executable has the .exe file extension. Find out if mausway2k.exe is a virus and sould be removed, how to fix mausway2k.exe error, if mausway2k exe is CPU intensive and slowing down your Windows PC.
Any process has four stages of the lifecycle including start, ready, running, waiting, terminated or exit.
Should You Remove mausway2k exe?
If you are asking yourself if it is safe to remove mausway2k.exe from your Windows system then it is understandable that it is causing trouble. mausway2k.exe is not a critical component and a non-system process. Any process that is not managed by the system is known as non-system processes. It is safe to terminate the non-system process as they do not affect the general functionality of the operating system. However, the program using the non-system processes will be either terminated or halted.
Fix mausway2k.exe Error?
There are many reasons why you are seeing mausway2k.exe error in your Windows system including:
- Malicious software
- Malicious software infects the system with malware, keyloggers, spyware, and other malicious actors. They slow down the whole system and also cause .exe errors. This occurs because they modify the registry which is very important in the proper functioning of processes.
- Incomplete installation
- Another common reason behind mausway2k.exe error is an incomplete installation. It can happen because of errors during installation, lack of hard disk space, and crash during install. This also leads to a corrupted registry causing the error.
Application conflicts and Missing or corrupt windows drivers can also lead to mausway2k.exe error.
The solution to fixing mausway2k.exe error include any one of the following
- Make sure your PC is protected with proper anti-virus software program.
- Run a registry cleaner to repair and remove the Windows registry that is causing mausway2k.exe error.
- Make sure the system’s device drivers are updated properly.
It is also recommended that you run a performance scan to automatically optimize memory and CPU settings.
Is a mausway2k.exe CPU intensive?
Windows process requires three resource types to function properly including CPU, Memory, and Network. CPU cycles to do computational tasks, memory to store information and network to communicate with the required services. If any of the resources are not available, it will either get interrupted or stopped.
Any given process has a process identification number(PID) associated with it. A user can easily identify and track a process using its PID. Task Manager is a great way to learn how much resources mausway2k.exe process is allocating to itself. It showcases process resource usage in CPU/Memory/Disk and Network. If you have a GPU, it will also showcase the percentage of GPU it is using to run the process.